We strive to transform the country into a cleaner, healthier and greener abode with the support of the community.
Sustainable development is the focal point of our projects. We believe in empowering the nation by enhancing
its inclusive growth and greenery.
- Under our 'Sahyog', our flagship CSR program, we seek to transform the country into a much greener abode with the combined efforts of our stakeholders and the community. We continue taking several initiatives to spread awareness about sustainable development and green revolution in schools and colleges through a host of sanitation programs, quizzes, poster making competition, skits and drawing competitions. In communities, we conduct our awareness programs and pass the message through meetings, signature campaigns, sanitation programs,and rallies.
- Our Group constructed several parks, playgrounds and zebra crossings to boost the initiatives. Our stakeholders carry out plantations from time to time to encourage green surroundings. We spread the message of sanitation and cleanliness across the masses through meetings and by contacting the individuals directly. We also work closely with the ward councillors to spread the word of cleanliness.
- Through our MSW business, we actively participate in making the cities cleaner. We perform C&T drives across various areas including colonies, factories, temples, mosques and the wards on special occasions. We spread awareness by distributing IEC materials across all wards through newspapers. The documents contain useful information including the toll-free numbers, messages related to hygiene and Do’s and Don'ts of Garbage disposal. We create short films, ad jingles and videos for telecastingin theatres, cable TV and radio and on online platforms.
- We have appointed ambassadors at the local levels to keep an eye on the cleanliness of their particular areas and also spread awareness. They keep us updated regarding the cleanliness situation in the designated area and help us in our green efforts.
- We regularly conduct meetings with the members of the Resident Welfare Association (RWA) and actively participate in the activities that keep the city clean.
- Our Group endeavours to enhance the lives of rag pickers and have established several programmes to educate their children. We have launched several centresto provide vocational training to the individuals to brace them to get employment. We also offer education both to the adults and children to enhance their lives. Our Group works towards the improvement of the villages that lie close to or fall in our projects area.